Terms & Conditions
· Wine Club members and the person signing for the delivery must be at least 21 years of age.
· There is no membership fee to join our wine club and preferred pricing is granted upon signup. Wine club shipments and subsequent wine purchases are charged at the preferred pricing level which is the retail price per bottle less the specified discount.
· Club processing is scheduled to occur on April 1st and October 1st or the following business day.
· Changes to your membership and cancellations should be made in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the processing of your next club shipment (we respectfully request to be notified at least 15 days prior to the next shipment). Changes or cancellations made after club processing may be subject to extra charges.
· We cannot deliver wine to P. O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please provide a physical address where an adult signature can be obtained. To facilitate delivery of your purchase, we highly recommend delivery to a Business Address or for the package to be held at your local UPS store for pick up.
· For wine club members who elect to pick up their wine shipments, we will hold your wine shipment for 30 days after we notify you that it is ready for pickup. After 30 days, we will attempt to contact you by phone and email. If we are unable to reach you or you are unable to pick up your wine within the next two weeks, we will ship your wine to you via UPS Ground and apply shipping charges to your credit card on file.
· Extra charges incurred for redirected or returned wine shipments are the responsibility of the customer and charges will be applied to your credit card on file.
· The laws governing direct-to-consumer shipments are different in every state and these regulations limit where we are able to ship wine and how much residents may receive. These laws may affect your wine club shipments and subsequent wine purchases. Les Lunes Wine is committed to direct-to-consumer shipping compliance and will operate according to the law. We will make every attempt to accommodate all orders and let you know if an order conflict arises so we may attempt to work out another shipping arrangement.