At Les Lunes Wine we lease our own vineyards, work our own vines and built our own cellar. We're blazing our own trail like the pioneering winemakers of California. Our goal is to grow wines that pay respect to the great wines of California’s past.
We do very little in the cellar because we spend time in our vineyards. Proper pruning, precise suckering, well-timed treatments and thoughtful weed management lets us minimize the pesticide inputs in our vineyards. We do this to preserve the indigenous microbes on the grapes and in the soils, which leads to healthier and more complex wines that don’t need adjusting or stabilizing.
Our goal year in and year out is to bring you a unique taste of the distinct times and places which we love and tend. The care that we bring through the entire winegrowing process shines through into the final product. Our wines are balanced in their youth, but the care we invest in the winegrowing will continue to reverberate in your cellar for years to come.
Les Lunes Wine Club
Guarantee yourself a selection of wines that established California's reputation as a premier winegrowing region. Classic varieties made in the old-world Les Lunes style. Fresh, refined, complex, and ageable.
- Receive 6 or 12 bottles, twice per year when joining the Les Lunes Wine Club
- Exclusive bottlings of wines allocated only to our mailing list and club members
- Members receive a 20% Discount on all wine shipments, including re-orders
- First-time members receive a special gift complimentary of Les Lunes Wine
- Complimentary tour and tasting for you and up to 4 guests at the winery
- Invitation to wine-release parties and other club events
- Two shipments per year, May and October
- Flat-rate shipping of $20 and add bottles to your shipment at no additional shipping charge. We also offer a 60-day will call pickup option in lieu of shipping
- Average cost per shipment, $132-$160 (plus shipping and taxes, when applicable)
- Prices subject to change for each specific release. Taxes and shipping to be charged at time of shipment. Terms and conditions apply
Fall 2018 Club Member Shipment Preview
2016 Old-Vine Carignane, Arnold's Block, Mendocino County - Dry-farmed, organic, planted in 1948. One of the most historic vineyards sites in Northern California. - - Regular price: $30/btl Club Member price: $24/btl
2016 Old-Vine Zinfandel, Venturi Vineyard, Mendocino County - Dry-farmed, organic, planted in 1948. Old world Zinfandel made in a restrained, bright and elegant manner. - Regular price: $30/btl Club Member price: $24/btl
2017 Chardonnay, Barra Vineyard, Mendocino County - Organic, planted in 1972. The Barra family was farming organically before the term even existed. Fermented in neutral French Oak, this wine is light and delicate and decidedly not buttery. - Regular price: $30/btl Club Member price: $24/btl
2017 Old-Vine Sauvignon blanc, Venturi Vineyard, Mendocino County - Dry-farmed, organic, planted in 1948. The oldest Sauvignon blanc vineyard in the state of California. Farmed by the Venturi family that provided most of the original plantings to farmers throughout Mendocino County. - Regular price: $25/btl Club Member price: $20/btl
Here's a quick preview of wines included in future shipments:
Les Lunes Pinot noir, Brueske Vineyard, Sonoma Carneros Les Lunes Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot, Sonoma Carneros Les Lunes Chenin blanc, Mendocino County
Please fill out the form below to secure allocations:
instagram @lesluneswine @diego_roig
Shaunt Oungoulian firstname.lastname@example.org 510.813.3730
Diego Roig email@example.com 707.320.7857
Les Lunes Wine, LLC
13 Cascade Lane
Orinda, CA 94563